True Love

by - Rabu, Januari 09, 2013


“Kamu adalah orang paling keras kepala dan paling sulit yang pernah aku kenal.. Tapi kalau aku harus mengulang hidupku lagi.. Aku akan tetap memilih kamu” –Ainun

Very much problems were happened in our life. And very much sweetest moment also happened after that problems. As same as you and me, dear.
There is one movie showing at Indoneia’s cinema. Yeah. Habibie&Ainun. I never watch that movie untill now, I write thi post. Why? I know that 3 million did it. But, I still waiting for my dear to watch that inspire movie together.
Back to the past untill now. My dear is a difficult person. I have many ex boyfriend, but he is the best boyfriend ever. Firdaus Fatahillah and I can’t see any body other. I hope our love and be forever untill we close our eyes. Amiin.


Love is fun. Love is white. And my love for you is the best love that I ever have. Love you dear.
-Firdaus Fatahillah

You May Also Like

0 komentar