Alone, Waiting for You

by - Jumat, Januari 04, 2013


Far .. And very far away..
I and you are rarely met. Why? The answer is simply because of the distance. But all is not as bad as my friend. The ditance from Singapore to g\Germany. far right?
We are too busy to study and pursue our goals, the second reason why we rarely see.
I should be grateful, still able to see you even if only once a month.
And I can still wait for you, alone here. and still waiting for you without turning into another heart. And I hope you can take care of your heart, Like me who continue to keep my sincere love for you.
And you must know, I'm here for you because of love. And I still love you yesterday, today, tomorrow, forever. until I closed my eyes.

Firdaus Fatahillah ~


Someone in this post is Michelle Wong.
Thank you , because you have taught me how the importance of patience to face the the distance and the feeling.

You May Also Like

0 komentar