When I was in Lembang

by - Kamis, Februari 02, 2017

2013 of December, my family and I went traveled to Kota Kembang, Bandung. There, I spent 3 days. We took the time to visit Lembang. I use a comfortable outfit when going to Lembang. And this is the outfit that I was wearing at that time.


I was wearing some of Abbey Dawn by Avril Lavigne outfit.


I was wearing Union Jack Flag Handbag when I went to De Ranch, Lembang. De Ranch is a horse farm that is open to the public. A vast meadow and riding is a good time to wear boots.


I also went to Floating Market, Lembang. This plasce is next to De Ranch.


I also do a photoshot in hotel yard where I was stay. I was wearing unrelease 2013 Abbey Dawn strike hoodie. A comfort top with zip and hoodie.


And the most bag that I love is Midnight Handbag.


And about my boots, this is good qualilty no brand jelly boots.


I sell all of my outfit here with low price as preown and used items. If you interest with it, just kindly contact me.

XO,

Indah Safarina

You May Also Like

0 komentar